INCLUSIONS & TOUR HIGHLIGHTS:
- Inclusions listed as per written confirmation
- Applicable city taxes payable directly to hotel before the end of your stay
- Tips & Porterage charges (luggage handling)
- Items of a personal nature such as laundry, alcoholic beverages, telephone calls, and insurance
- Items not explicitly specified in itinerary inclusions list
- Payment upon booking: 25% deposit
- Insurance (if applicable). This portion is non-refundable and non-transferrable.
- Balance payment: due 45 days prior to program start date.
- Programs/services confirmed within 45 days of start date require full payment immediately.
- Tour documents will be delivered electronically approximately 2 to 3 weeks prior to your departure.
Train tickets, Museum tickets and Travel Insurance are 100% non-refundable and non-transferrable.
In the event of cancellations, the following charges will apply:
- More than 61 days prior to travel: $ 250.00 fee per person
- 60 and 45 days prior to travel: 25% of the cost of the trip
- 45 and 22 days prior to travel: 50% of the cost of the trip
- 21 and 15 days prior to travel: 75% of the cost of the trip
- 14 days prior to day of travel 100% of the cost of the trip
No refund will be made for unused portions of the trip.
All cancellations must be made in writing.
We strongly recommend cancellation insurance.
Your vacation is a time to be spontaneous, be adventurous and most of all - to be carefree. But your dream holiday can end in a flash. Travel Insurance is the best way to ensure that you get full pleasure out of your well deserved vacation, with no hesitations or drawbacks. When you purchase travel insurance with Mytourddeisgner.com your coverage will include medical expenses, trip cancellation/interruption, baggage damage, medical evacuation and much more. We offer a selection of travel insurance plans that will satisfy your peace of mind while you travel.
It is the passenger's responsibility to obtain, at his own expense, all documentation required by all relevant government authorities. In the event that the passenger does not obtain the required documentation, he/she will be denied boarding by the air carrier or refused entry into the country of destination. No refund will be made under such circumstances.
Mytourdesigner.com a division of Road to Travel Inc. acts as an agent in making and securing all arrangements for transportation, sightseeing and accommodations for the tour concerned. Road to Travel Inc. does not own, manage, control or operate any transportation vehicle, hotel or restaurant or any other supplier of services. All coupons, receipts and tickets are issued subject to the terms and conditions specified by the suppliers. By accepting the tickets and vouchers, you agree (and your parents or guardian if you are a minor) that neither Road to Travel Inc. nor any of its representatives shall be liable for any loss, injury or damage to you or your belongings or in connection with any accommodation, transportation or other services resulting directly or indirectly from any occurrences beyond its control including breakdown of equipment, strikes, theft, delay or cancellation of or changes in schedule of services. All accommodations are subject to the laws and customs of the countries in which these accommodations, services and facilities are rendered. Road to Travel Inc. reserves the rights to make necessary changes in the itinerary or services, to substitute airlines or accommodations or to cancel any tour at its own discretion in which case the sole liability of Road to Travel Inc. towards the client shall be a refund of money paid. No employee of Road to Travel Inc. can change the terms under which you agree to participate in tours. Airlines concerned are not to be held responsible for any act, omission or event during the time you are not on board their aircraft. The Passage contract in use by the airlines involved when issued, constitutes the sole agreement between you and them, and in purchasing a passage contract as part of this tour, the participant (and your parents or guardians if you are a minor) acknowledges and accepts the foregoing conditions.